Welcome to OreMc.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Staff application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Dutchez

Dutchez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

1)My name is Oskars
2)My ingame nick is Dutchez

3)Skype snabis6

4)My activity from Monday to Friday, I'm active from 6pm till 2am / gtm zone +2 and on weekend I'm active almost all of the time.

5)So my experience in mc is pretty big. Playing Mc almoste 4 years or more, not really so sure, but thats not the main thing. And I know things about admining in game.

6)http://oremc.net/ind...topic/10-hello/

7)So I'm good builder and know all of the things about Minecraft. I can test things like pvp if they are ready for battle, parkour and build new buildings for spawn and make better gaming for all of the players in server. I'm gonna be good Staff member, loyal and gonna cearfully follow all of the rules! and ofcorse if all of the players don't breake rules.

Artis96LV

Artis96LV

Administrator

• Staff
  • 11 posts

Maybee next time. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users